The Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Mocha- A throwback by Sha(J) & Kimma =) (2005)

3 posters

Go down

-Mocha-  A throwback by Sha(J) & Kimma =) (2005) Empty -Mocha- A throwback by Sha(J) & Kimma =) (2005)

Post  *Miss J* Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:12 pm

-posting soon-

Take a look into the lives of two women as they go through the trials and tribulations of life.

Will their friendship cease over the money, lies, relationships, and deception?

Getcho popcorn, pop, candy or whatever else shit you eat/drink, have a seat and…

Find a place at MoChA.

-MoChA-

An E|x|P Classic

By- Kimma (Kimma.So.Chinkii.) & Asharia (dejavu384)

Start date- 5.29.05
*Miss J*
*Miss J*

http://www.myspace.com/sounpredictable84

Back to top Go down

-Mocha-  A throwback by Sha(J) & Kimma =) (2005) Empty Re: -Mocha- A throwback by Sha(J) & Kimma =) (2005)

Post  *Miss J* Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:31 pm

“I know you can’t come betta than that, so you can quit all ya loose rap…” Asharia Anderson sang along with Aaliyah’s cd as she gave herself a quick look over in the full-length mirror in the hallway of her two-story home residing in north-eastern Washington DC. She grabbed her purse and quickly skipped down the stairs, sliding into her black Steve Madden pumps and grabbing her hot pink blazer all at once. Turning the stereo off with the remote, she headed straight for the front door.

Just as she opened the door, her boyfriend of five years stepped in, along with two other guys that she knew all too well.

“Aye shorty, what’s good? Where you fixin’ to go?” He asked.

“Get out of my face, Cory.” She replied, sending him an icy glare.

“What I do NOW?”

“Cory, its ten o’clock in the morning, and you been gone since six o’clock yesterday.” She said, crossing her arms.

“Oh damn, I ain’t even realize I was gone that long, I lost track of time, being at the studio and stuff.” He replied as his friends nodded.

She laughed. “So did you lose your phone along with losing track of time, ‘cause I sure did call you a time or two.”

“Word? You called me?” He said, reaching for his phone. “We was out in B-more for a lil bit yesterday, and the reception was kinda bad so I ain’t even hear it ring, but me and Will went to go meet up with Tre to do some tracks and-“

“Save it, ‘cause I don’t even wanna hear it today, I’m running late, and when I get back, these niggas better be gone ‘cause we’ve got some talking to do.” She said, waving her hand up.

“Whatchu mean you don’t wanna hear it? It’s the truth yo.”

“Cory nigga, you be tryna play me like I’m fuckin stupid and shit. Now I know damn well you can get service in Baltimore, and you probably wasn’t there with yo’ lyin ass..so I don’t wanna hear it.” She said, storming towards her silver 2004 Honda Civic.

“Aye hold on a minute yall.” Cory said, motioning for his friends to go inside the house as he went over to the car. “Aye..” He said, catching the driver’s side door as she flung it open.

“WHAT Cory!” She said, jamming her keys into the ignition.

“Ash, why the fuck you gotta act like that? Especially when my niggas be over?”

“Cory, shut my door nigga.” She said, turning the keys, bringing the engine to life.

“Your door? I bought this fuckin’ shit for yo’ ass, remember?”

“BYE CORY.” She said, reaching to close the door.

“Aye,” He began, turning her face to his, “don’t be like that, you know you my babygirl, don’t act so insecure all the time. You better than that.” He said as he softly kissed her lips. “We’ll talk later, aight?”

She slowly nodded, as he closed the door, and headed back inside.

“Why do I even bother…” She said to herself as she began up the street, quickly glancing over to pull her ringing phone from her purse. “Hey Kim, yeah, I’m on my way right now.”

At twenty-three, Asharia was one of the many girls that got caught up with the allure and charm of a dude like Cory. Originating from Baltimore, Maryland, she was your typical girl-next-door high school student, earning average grades, playing sports, staying active in student council alongside her best friend Kimberly Williams. Not much later, during her junior year of school, she’d met eighteen year-old Cory Griffin at a rival basketball game, and was instantly smitten by his Bronx swagger and his smooth-talking, money flashing ways. They eventually had become a couple much to her parents disapproval, and a school year later, her senior year to be exact, she’d found herself pregnant at the age of seventeen. Once her parents had found out, they went through the roof, and out of disappointment and anger with Asharia for lying about seeing Cory, kicked her out with just the clothes on her back. Instantly, the Williams family, Kim’s parents, let her live with them.

Excitedly, during the first month she stayed with the Williams’, Kim and Asharia would sit up and talk about what to name the baby and how Kim and her younger sister Britt, best known as Snow, would be aunties to her unborn child. Only problem was, Asharia hadn’t told Cory yet due to her being afraid of his reaction. During her seventh week, at one of his studio sessions, she told him and his initial reaction was excitement, and he quickly talked her into going to live with him in the Bronx. Happily, yet sad to leave her friends, off to New York she went, where she enrolled in school to continue her senior year.

Little did she know, Cory had other plans. Due to him being an aspiring rapper, he felt he didn’t want the responsibility, and felt it would stop his up and coming career, so he quickly talked her into moving with him, so he could talk to her one on one, without having Kim or any of her other friends in her ear influencing her. A week and some change later, he’d finally convinced her to abort the baby, promising her the world once he got his record deal. Heartbroken, a month later, Asharia returned back to Baltimore, and back to the Williams home, baby-less. When asked what happened, she simply told people she miscarried but Kim knew better, and that night, in private, she cursed Asharia so bad for going through with the procedure that she cried and locked herself in the bathroom all night, and ever since then, Kim’s dislike for Cory grew even more, and like-wise with him disliking her.

Asharia graduated on time and eventually moved back in with her parents. That following fall, Kim and Asharia attended Howard University in Washington D.C. and by their junior year of college, Cory had also moved to DC, and Asharia moved in with him, much to Kim’s disapproval. A year later, they both left school with four year degrees; Asharia in Business Marketing, and a minor in Accounting, Kim in Business Management. So, here they were, twenty-three, preparing to meet each other for lunch and to choose of three places in downtown DC as to where they’d place their café’, appropriately named Mọcha.
*Miss J*
*Miss J*

Back to top Go down

-Mocha-  A throwback by Sha(J) & Kimma =) (2005) Empty Re: -Mocha- A throwback by Sha(J) & Kimma =) (2005)

Post  *Miss J* Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:32 pm

---

"Ok, my personal favorite is on 34th. It's a central location, if anything would ever happen, we could both be there in less than ten minutes…" Kim said as she sat there with Sha, who was staring off in space. "Umm hello?!"

"My bad." Sha said shaking her thoughts away.

"Ok, obviously your mind is somewhere else. What's up?" Kim asked closing her laptop and sitting back in here chair, folding her arms across her chest. No need to ask, she already knew Cory had done something stupid.

"Its Cory. He-.." Sha began.

"Enough said." Kim said as she opened her laptop again and began scrolling.

"Kim, you gonna listen or what?" Sha asked sincerely.

Even though Kim hated Cory for what he did, Sha secretly hoped that one day they could both get over what happened in the past and get along for her sake.

"We know you don't like Cory, but as my friend will you please listen to me?" Sha asked as Kim shook her head no.

"NO SHA! Every other week, I have to deal with you and that nigga's problems. If you leave his ass alone for good, I wouldn’t have to sit here and play like every thing is cool. He don't do shit for you but piss you off. Yall fight, make up and get back together. Then the shit replays over and over for weeks to come. Now what you need to do is let that nigga go, get over and let's make some decisions about Mocha." Kim said typing away on her laptop.

"Damn Kim, you supposed to be my friend and let me lean on you during hard times." Sha said with a disgusted look on her face.

"I aint no damn door frame." Kim said as she sipped her tea.

"You know what," Sha said as she stood up. "I'll just holla at you later." She grabbed her purse and walked out the restaurant.

Kim didn't even bother to glance up from her laptop. She just kept typing as though she hadn't just had an argument with her best friend of seven years. But then again, they always argued when it came down to Cory Griffin.

As Kim finished up her pasta, she noticed a couple who couldn't keep their hands off each other. New love she thought, as she watched them exchanges several kisses as they waited for the hostess to return.

She grabbed her cell phone out her LV purse and dialed Ray's cell phone. Ray, being her on again, off again boyfriend of four years. Ray had the tendency to not be faithful to Kim. But time after time, she took him back.

Straight to voicemail.

"Would you like for me to take this, ma'am?" The waitress asked reaching for the empty plate.

"Um, yeah." Kim said still studying the couple. "Can you bring the check please also?" She slid her laptop into her bag as she watched the couple be seated. The waitress returned shortly with the check and placed it on the table. "Thank You." Kim said as she placed enough cash on the table to cover the lunch and tip. She grabbed her things and headed across the restaurant.

"Lunch meeting huh?" She asked Ray as she made it over to the table.

"Um Kim.." She heard him began, but she was half way out the door.

She too wondered why she couldn't leave her no good nigga.
*Miss J*
*Miss J*

Back to top Go down

Post  She`s SO amaziin Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:25 pm

Bump!!
LOL
She`s SO amaziin
She`s SO amaziin

http://www.myspace.com/femme_remiix3d

Back to top Go down

Post  *Miss J* Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:41 pm

Thank ya nene LOL @ bump *wipes a tear* Memories...

ANYWAYS on with the show I suppose...
*Miss J*
*Miss J*

Back to top Go down

Post  *Miss J* Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:42 pm

---

“Yeah, do you have these in a size nine?” Kim asked, pointing to some red stilettos as she stood in her favorite shoe store, Nine West.

“I believe so, lemme go check, Kim.” An assistant named Kara said, as she headed to the back.

Shopping, shoe shopping in particular, was Kim’s outlet when she was angry or annoyed about something, which is why half the people in the Coles Mall knew her by a first name basis.

“Here you go, size nine.” She said, as she handed her the shoes.

“Thanks.” She said, as she sat at a stool, pulling the shoes from the box.

“So, how’s your café locations going?” Kara asked, as she straighted some racks out.

“Oh, we’re still working on that, the meeting didn’t go exactly as planned.” Kim replied, rolling her eyes at the thought of her and Asharia’s argument and the sight of Ray with another female.

“Oh dang, I’m sorry to hear that. I’m sure it’ll come along though.” Kara replied.

“Its cool,” Kim replied, as she got up. “I’ll take these.” She said, making her way to the register as Kara followed.

“Girl, you should go out tonight, you look like you could use some cheering up. Club Mecca is supposed to be live tonight.” Kara said, as she logged in to ring in Kim’s purchase.

“Boo, that’s all I need, a bunch of dumbass niggas hopping around on each other like fools while Lil Jon plays and the girls stare at you like they wanna do somethin’.”

“Man, forget that,” Kara said as she slid Kim’s credit card through, “it’ll be fun.”

“Uhnn, I’ll think about it.”

“Yeah, do that, and call me if ya go, okay?” Kara said as she handed her the receipt and the bag.

“Mhmm…I’ll talk to ya later.” Kim said with a nod, as she made her way out to the next store.

Two hours and eight bags later, Kim was on her way home with a million things on her mind.

“Aha…” She chuckled at the thought of her mini-shopping spree, from Nine West, to Kaufmanns to Circuit City, all courtesy of Raymond Turner’s American Express card.

Just as she went to pop in her Erykah Badu cd, her Nextel rang as she picked it up.

“Hello?”

“Heyyyyy!” Her 20 year old sister Snow yelled into the phone as Kim sighed. “Don’t sound so excited to hear from me…” She added sarcastically.

“My bad, I got a lot on my mind, Snow.” She began.

“Figures. Aye but hurry up and get here. I’m hungry and you ain’t got NO food up in here.”

“Um, how you get in my house?” Kim asked, as she heard her cabinets open and close.

“Last time I visited I made a copy of your key.”

“What?! Snow, you something else, you know that?” She said irritably into the phone.

“Yeah, love you too. You out shopping or something?”

“I’m just now getting back from the mall.” Kim replied, as she made a left turn.

“Oh hell, what done happened now?” Snow asked, knowing her all too well.

“Raymond called himself being at a business meeting or some shit and he up in the spot kissing up on some girl. And then you know Sha was talking that Cory bullshit and I wasn’t tryna hear it.”

“Danggg…well I was chilling with some people down the street and they said Club Mecca gonna be jumping tonight. So I hope you bought some clothes for me to wear.” She said jokingly.

“Err? I ain’t say I was going heffa.”

“Yeah, yeah, you going, I’ll see yo ass when you get here..aye and bring me some Mickey D’s, got your company up in here starving and shit.” She said as Kim laughed for the first time that day.

If there was anyone that could cheer Kim up, leave it up to her wild ass sister Snow.

“Whatever girl, I’ll be home in a minute..and you betta have your shoes off, you know how I am about my carpet.”

“Girl please…just bring my food aight?”

“Keep on, I’ma put my foot in ya ass.” She joked, as she heard another cabinet open.

“I aughta put my foot in YO ass for this empty ass kitchen.” Snow joked as Kim laughed again.

“Whatever fool, bye.” She said, closing her phone.

Not even two minutes later, ATL’s ‘Make It Up With Love’ rang through and Kim, knowing it was Raymond calling with some sad ass excuse, sent the call straight to voicemail. She’d deal with him later, she had other things to think about, like why Snow came up to her house without calling, which instantly meant something was up, and she planned to get to the bottom of it once she stepped foot inside her home.
*Miss J*
*Miss J*

Back to top Go down

Post  *Miss J* Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:43 pm

---

After what seemed like hours of just driving around aimlessly, letting the time pass and her thoughts flow freely, Asharia finally decided to go home after blowing off some steam. The nerve of Kim to brush her off like that, she thought with a huff. But then again, she did always hear about her problems with Cory, but that’s what best friends are for right?

She pulled onto her street and into her driveway, sighing at the sight of three extra cars, meaning Cory invited the rest of his friends over.

Unlocking the door and stepping inside, she immediately frowned at the strong stench of weed smoke and alcohol.

“I said we needed to talk and this nigga invites half the city over here…” She said to herself, heaving a huge sigh, as she headed for the stairs.

“Whassup Ash?” A voice said, as she scowled.

If there was one person she couldn’t stand, it was Barry Carter, aka Cassidy, one of Cory’s best friends from New York. He had troublemaker written all over him and she knew it, not to mention he was sneaky. Many fights she and Cory had stemmed from things Cassidy stirred up and egged on.

She ignored his greeting as she brushed past him, only to be stopped by his hand grabbing her arm.

“What, you can’t speak now?” He asked with a smirk.

“Nigga get off of me.” She said, yanking her arm from his grip.

“Fuck you then.”

“Nigga fuck you! Whatchu doin out here? Ain’t you still on probation?” She asked referring to the drug trafficking charges against him in New York.

“You always running that smart-ass mouth talking that shit, what else is it good for other than sucking dick?”

“You would know about sucking dick, you fuckin’ jailbird.” She snapped, continuing up the stairs, slamming the door to her bedroom and locking it.

Cassidy shook his head, and rubbed his brow in irritation at Asharia’s shitty attitude towards him. If she wasn’t his boy’s girl, he woulda been put a foot in her ass, that’s for sure. But of course, he had other plans, there was no way he was gonna allow anybody, especially a bitch to disrespect him by any means whatsoever.

“Aye Cass, nigga you was in the bathroom for a long time nigga, I hope yo ass sprayed.” Cory said, as he took a long drag from his blunt, passing it to him. “Domino.” He said, slamming his last one on the table.

“Yo, that’s bullshit, this nigga always winning, I think you be cheating…” Will began, glancing over at him with bloodshot eyes.

“Yeah whatever B, yall niggas quit bitching and pay up, haha…” He said with a laugh, as Will, Tre, and a guy named L passed over twenty-dollar bills.

“Nigga I wasn’t even in the bathroom long, Asharia ass came through, talking that shit as usual.” Cassidy answered, as he intercepted the blunt between Will and Tre, taking a long drag from it as well.

Cory glanced at his watch, “She back already? She ain’t been gone three hours.”

Cassidy nodded as he sat down on a stool. “I got next game.”

“Was she mad when she came in?” Cory asked as Tre started up a new game of dominoes.

“Hell yeah she was, you know she already got that chip on her shoulder with me, for whatever reason yo.” Cassidy replied.

“Nah, she was mad earlier too, ‘cause this nigga was MIA and popped up as she was leaving.” Will added.

“Yeah, and she was talking all kinda shit talking bout we needa be gone when she get back…nigga, that’s yo’ girl.” Tre said, as he stood his dominoes up.

“On some real shit though, you needa tell her ass to quit talking all that wreckless shit, this yo’ house and shit and she disrespecting niggas, I know you ain’t that whipped to tell her whassup, nigga.” Cassidy added, instigating as usual.

“I’ll talk to her later about that shit B, but for now, let’s get this game over with so I can go finish up some shit at the studio. You got your bars down Cassidy?”

“I don’t needa write my shit down, nigga…all my rhymes come from the dome.” He said with a nod as Cory got up.

“Where you goin nigga? We bout to start…” Will began.

“Yeah yeah I know,” he said, “and we gon’ restart ‘cause I gotta piss.” He said, making his way up the stairs. Along the way, he stopped at his and Asharia’s bedroom and knocked. “Aye, its me.” He said, as she opened the door.

“Cory, we need to talk, and they needa go.” She said, placing a hand on her hip.

“Yeah, I know, we will, aight? Just chill, I’ma go to the studio in a minute and I’ll be back and we can talk then, aight?”

“Whatever C,” She replied with exasperation in her voice. “I asked for them not to be here when I got back so we could talk about shit and you couldn’t even do that, so why should I believe you now?”

“You know what? I’m sick of you tryna tell me what to do and when my niggas can and can’t come over, this my mahfuckin house, and you don’t run shit in here…” He began.

“Oh here you go with that bullshit Cory, there you go switching shit on me like I’m the one that did something wrong.” She said, slightly raising her voice. “So are they leaving or what so we can talk?”

“We about to go to the studio.” Was his reply, as he stepped away, heading to the bathroom.

Fighting back tears, Asharia quickly threw some clothing and some other personal hygiene products into an overnight bag, as she scaled the stairs, heading straight out the door. Throwing her bag into the back seat, she hopped in her car, driving off in the distance. Although she was mad at Kim, and Kim irritated with her, she never turned her back on her, regardless of the situation.

Flipping her phone open, and pressing one for speed dial, she waited as the phone rang.

“Hello?” Kim’s voice came through.

“I’m on my way over.” Asharia said with a sniffle, as she closed her phone. Kim knew exactly what that meant. Not only would Asharia be staying the night, so would Snow for God knows how long.
*Miss J*
*Miss J*

Back to top Go down

Post  *Miss J* Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:58 pm

--

"You a mothafuckin lie shawty." Snow yelled into her cell phone before busting over with laughter. "I can't believe Noaisha showed everybody in the club her tattoo with that nigga's name on her ass. Unbelievable."

"BRITTANY! Get off the phone." Kim yelled from the kitchen as she put the few groceries up. Snow talked about her so bad, she made a quick u-turn to the nearest store.

"Unhuh, girl. That's just my sister, she can wait tho. I gotta hear the rest of this…" She said stretching out on the sofa.

I know she didn't, Kim thought to herself as she walked out the kitchen.

"Thank You." She said grabbing Snow's cell and glancing at the screen. "Umm Katia?" She asked hoping she pronounced her name right.

"Mmhmm." The girl replied while smacking on her gum.

"Brittany has to spend some quality time with her sister so she's call you back to get the latest update of ghetto gossip." Kim said before closing Brit's phone.

"Da hell you do that for shawty? I was tryin to see what da business is." Brit yelled, reaching for her cell phone.

"I'ma keep this until I find out why you're here." Kim said slipping the phone in her jeans.

"So what's up?"

"Ain't shit up. You only pop up when shit ain't going on your way at the house. I haven't talked to moma in a week, which I'm gonna get blessed out from last Sunday to this Sunday if I don't call her. So would you rather tell me your side or let me hear it all from moma? Your decision." Kim said as she headed back into the kitchen.

"She keeps stressing me about school." Snow said as she rolled her eyes and picked at her nails.

"What you mean she keep stressing you about school? I thought you were in school this semester?" Kim asked returning from the kitchen.

Brittany just sighed, knowing her sister was about to blow up.

"BRITTANY NICOLE!!" She yelled.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?" Brit whined. "Well I wasn't going like I should and er um, one of the manager's at work was talking about quitting. I can't work full time if I'm in school, now can I?" She asked cheesing, hoping her sister would understand.

"So did you get the job?" Kim asked putting her hands on her hips.

"Not exactly." Brit replied.

"Unhuh, and what's his name?" Kim asked. She wasn't stupid. Brit loved working at RUE 21, but not that much to be full time. She loved her freedom and was not ready to be an adult. Not just yet anyway.

"Why does it have to be a boy?" Brit asked innocently.

"B, I ain't stupid. Last semester, you were loving hanging out on campus and the college life. Then the next minute, you hate it and withdraw? It doesn't add up, but throw a boy in there that you can kick it with all day, even skip work to be with, that makes sense. Then moma finds out that you haven't been in school for God knows how long, yall have a big fight, you leave figuring you can come kick it with me for awhile until moma cools off. She isn't talking to me because she figured I knew and promised not to tell. Tell me I'm wrong." Kim said walking back into the kitchen. "I can't hear you B!!"

"You get on my nerves sometimes." Was the only reply Brit let slip out her mouth.

"So what's his name?" Kim asked as Sha came stumbling in the door with about 3 bags.

"Damn, shawty you moving in too?" Brit asked getting up from the sofa to help Sha.

"Hell yeah if Cory doesn't get his punk ass friends out my house." She said handing over one of the bags.

"That nigga's a trip." Brit said laughing as she disappeared down the hall to the guest room.

"Oh you have no idea." Sha said as she dropped down on the sofa.

"Here you go." Kim said as she appeared from the kitchen with Sha's favorite, Cookie Dough ice cream. She didn't even bother to mention Cory or what had just happened. She could see her friend upset. The next move would be cheering her up.

"Thanks." Sha replied as she grabbed the pint.

"So what time do I need to be ready?" Brit yelled from down the hallway.

"Where yall going?" Sha asked in between bites of her ice cream.

"Girl, she wanna go to Mecca." Kim said as she sat down next to Sha and began flipping the channels.

"Let's Go!!" Sha said, surprising the hell outta Kim.

"You wanna go?" She asked.

"Why not hell?? I'm not about to sit around here and be mad at Cory all night. Fuck that nigga. I'm done." Sha said as she jumped up.

I've heard that line before Kim thought.

"That's what I'm talking about shawty." Brit said walking back into the living room with Kim's brand new red Nine West pumps.

"Da hell you doing?" Kim asked.

"They look good don't they?" Brit asked cheesing.
*Miss J*
*Miss J*

Back to top Go down

Post  *Miss J* Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:59 pm

..An Hour Later

"You already know what it's hittin for…Pa I got whatever outside and you know what I'm sittin on.." Brit spit some of Jay-Z's lines from Excuse Me Miss. "yall aint ready?" She yelled down the hallway. " I'm tryin to find me a new baby daddy tonightttttt!! Whew, I need to stop." She said laughing at herself.

She applied another layer of lip gloss when she stopped and glanced around the room.

I must be hearing things she thought. She went back to grooving to Pharell's voice.

"Da hell is that?" She asked turning the radio down. She peeped out the hallway. Sha and Kim were getting dressed in the master bedroom, so it couldn't be them. She headed down the hallway and glanced around the living room. Then she heard it again. A knocking noise. She pulled the curtains back and there was Raymond standing on the damn balcony, beating on the door with one hand and dozen of red roses in the other.

"DA HELL YOU DOING SHAWTY?! You do realize we're on the second floor, hah?!" Brit yelled as Kim and Sha came running out the room.

"RAY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Kim asked as Sha and Brit doubled over with laughter.

"We need to talk." He said trying to ease in.

"Obviously." Brit replied as Kim just glared at her.

"Umm, let's finish getting ready Snow." Sha said as she pulled her down the hallway, leaving Kim and Ray to talk in private.

"Wait, shawty I'm tryin to hear." Brit said.

"We gon listen just come on." Sha said.

"You wanna talk, so talk." Kim said as she folded her arms across her chest.

"Damn, you look good. Where yall going?" Ray asked tryin to get off subject. "These are for you."

"Thanks." Kim said tossing the flowers on the table as rose petals flew everywhere.

"Damn Kim, that was $70 right there." He yelled.

"I KNOW HE AINT YELLING AT MY SISTER LIKE THAT?!" Brit yelled as she began to head back into the living room as Sha pulled her back.

"Probably the same amount you spent on a lavish ass lunch huh?" Kim asked.

"It was nothing like that." Ray lied.

"RAY I SAW YOU! How you gonna say it was nothing like that?!?" Kim yelled.

"My boss just figured if I showed her a good time for awhile, she would trust us enough to leave her publicist and PR people to sign with our company. You know how some models can be uptight at first…"He began as he started rambling.

"Yeah, I understand but what I don't understand is how my boyfriend is out kissing on another woman in public then telling me its not like that?!" Kim yelled, finding herself getting more and more upset.

"I WAS JUST DOING MY JOB?!" Ray yelled.

"SINCE WHEN IS IT YOUR JOB TO FUCK OTHER WOMEN?!" She yelled.

"WHEN YOU STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH AND LET ME TAKE CARE OF YOU LIKE I'M SUPPOSED TO!!" He yelled.

"I'm not gonna stand by and watch you fuck other women, then tell me I'm supposed to be ok with cause that's you're job. You graduated with a damn Communications degree, not a gotdamn I'll fuck for a buck, make em holla for a dolla, make em do some strange for a lil change degree. So until you get your shit together, its best that you leave me the hell alone." Kim said.

"Get my shit together? You needa get yo shit together. Kim, you ain't shit without me. Do you know who I am? Raymond Turner. So unless you got me on your arm, you're invisible to the damn world, just another black woman with her head stuck up her ass. I can't believe I actually came over here tryin to apologize to your stupid ass." He said heading for the door as Kim picked up a vase an aimed it at his head, only missing him by an inch. "See there you go." He said shaking his head.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!!" Kim screamed as he slammed the door behind him. "Never fall in fucking love."

---
*Miss J*
*Miss J*

Back to top Go down

Post  SoGlamorized Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:40 pm

where is the rest?! I neeeeddddd it
SoGlamorized
SoGlamorized
Admin

https://teenageloveaffair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  She`s SO amaziin Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:16 pm

I know!!!!!
HURRRAYYY!!!
People like me have no life lol
She`s SO amaziin
She`s SO amaziin

http://www.myspace.com/femme_remiix3d

Back to top Go down

Post  *Miss J* Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:00 pm

My bad I got sidetracked...ya know how the weekend goes =x had to go out!

Anyways here goes more
*Miss J*
*Miss J*

Back to top Go down

Post  *Miss J* Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:03 pm

---

“Why did we come here again?” Kim yelled to Sha, as she took a sip of her Fuzzy Navel drink while they sat at the bar of Club Mecca watching people shove each other back and forth to “What They Gon Do” by Lil Jon and the Eastside boys.

“Cuz tonight is fuck that nigga night, Cory fucked up, Ray really really really reallllllly-.” Sha began as she downed a Bacardi Razz.

“Okay I got your point.” Kim said, cutting Sha off with a chuckle.

“Cheers to us for uhh…uh putting our foot down.” Sha said, tipping her bottle against Kim’s glass.

“You’se a slow one, you know that right?” Kim said with a giggle.

“Mhmm, I been told that a time or two.”

“I’m sure,” Kim said, as she glanced around, “Hey, you seen Snow?”

“She was just over there.” Sha said, pointing to a spot on the dance floor.

“She over there with all them niggas?” Kim asked, standing up to get a better look.

“I guess.” Sha replied with a shrug as Kim grabbed her arm. “Aye whatchu doin?”

“We goin to see what this fool up to.” She replied as she pulled her through the crowd.

“Baby grind on meeee.” Sha sang along with the music as Kim turned to her.

“Girl, you supposed to be helping me find Snow, not peeking around at all these niggas in here!” Kim said jokingly as she shook her head.

“Pshh…hater..and oooh wee.” Sha said as she pulled Kim to the side. “There she go, grinding all on that nigga in that crowd by the wall.”

“Mhmm..this nigga betta not try nothing, or I’ma have to cut him, where my knife?” Kim began as Sha shushed her.

“Girl please, she doin’ the thang.”

“Mhmm.” Kim said as Snow noticed them and smiled before turning back to the unfamiliar guy with braids.

“Whassup?” A voice said from behind as Kim and Sha turned to see who the person was.

“Oh whassup Kara?” Kim said as Sha waved.

“Nothin girl, we late ‘cause this fool couldn’t find her shoes.” She replied, pointing to a caramel complexioned girl who rolled her eyes.

“Naw that wasn’t all me Kara, that was you, taking two hours to figure out how you wanted to do your hair. See this why black people can’t eva get nothing accomplished. This why you don’t become friends with your dorm-mates” She began, as Kara waved her off.

“Girl please.” Kara said as she glanced around the floor. “Shy’la, there go yo boo.” She said, pointing to a boy who stood at about six feet, talking to the DJ.
“OoOh wee, Shy you got a man?” Sha asked, wide-eyed.

“Hehe…mhmm.” She said with a nod.

“He just don’t know it yet.” Kara added as she rolled her eyes.

“HUSH Kara, shoo…O’Ryan know he my boo.” Shy said as she smiled at him.

“He don’t even know yo’ name, you just got Psychology with him.”

“Why you gotta put me on blast like that? See you moded for that one.” She said pointing away from her. “I’ll be back. I gotta go kick some g to this boy.” She added before making a beeline towards him.

“Um wow.” Kim said with a nod. “She always been like that?”

“You know what? I been askin myself that for the longest, and with me being her roommate this past semester at Howard, I’ma take an educated guess and say…YES.” Kara replied. “But I’ma holla at yall later ‘cause this girl ain’t got good sense.”

“Aight girl, hollaaa.” Kim said with a wave as Kara walked off.

At three o’clock, Mecca had played their last song as Kim and Asharia danced with a couple guys to an encore of Ciara’s “Oh,” as Snow continued to talk with the unfamiliar guy in braids and his crowd of people. Minutes later they made their way off the floor, stepping off to the side to wait for Snow.

“Girl, my feet are killing me.” Sha said, as she shifted her weight from side to side.

“Who you tellin’,” Kim said, as she pulled her phone from her purse. “Look at that…TEN missed calls.”

“I bet at least eight were from Raymond black ass.” Sha said knowingly as Kim went through her call history.

“Mhmm…NINE calls from him and one from Moma.” She replied as Snow made her way over with an unfamiliar girl with her hair braided up into a crinkled ponytail, set off by clear chopsticks.

“Hey you ready to go? A sista’s feet is hurting.” Sha said as she fished through her purse for chapstick.

“Oh, naw, that’s why I came over here. I’m bout to go up to the Howard campus.” Snow replied, as the unfamiliar girl answered her cell phone.

“Um with who?” Kim asked with authority in her voice.

“With Ashli and them. These my new peoples. Remember I was telling you about those people I was chilling with before I came to your house? Turns out they go to Howard. They having a lil after party up there.” She added.

“Mhmm…does this ‘afterparty’ include that boy over there?” Kim asked, raising an eyebrow. “And is this the same boy that you came up here for?”

“Ugh, Kim..did I tell you how much you get on my nerves sometimes?” Snow replied with a sigh.

“Mhmm…I was right, as usual, so what’s his name?”

“Man, whateva sis…I’ma holla at yall in the morning though okay?” She said, as she smiled at the guy in the braids.

“Britt..can I talk to you over here for a minute?” She said as she pulled her off to the side. “What the hell are you doing? Whatchu doing leaving with these people you barely know?”

“Man, I know them, they cool as hell, ain’t nothing gonna happen.”

“How you know? And how long you known em?”

“What is this? Twenty-one questions? I’ve known them long enough.”

“I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

“Pshh..girl it don’t matta whatchu think is a good idea…trust me, I’ll be fine.”

“Brittany Nicole Williams, you ain’t about to just go off with this girl and all these niggas you don’t even know back to Howard for some afterparty.”

“Kim, you can’t tell me what to do. I’m gonna go, and I’ll talk to you later okay?”

“Look Britt-“

“Look nothing, I’m going and I’ll see you in the morning.” She said as she began to walk off.

“BRITTANY!” Kim yelled as her temper began to flare.

“I’ll call you when I get there Kim, shit, I’m not five years old anymore. I will talk to you in the morning and that’s that.” She replied as she quickly walked off to catch up with Ashli and the crowd of unknown people, leaving Kim with her mouth open in surprise.

“Da hell goin on?” Sha said, as she walked over to Kim.

“This girl call herself going off with all them niggas she don’t even know and that ONE girl back to the Howard campus, talking bout its an afterparty. After party my ass, that don’t mean nothing but a booty call hook-up. She got me all messed up if she think I’ma just let her go off with these niggas.”

“Da hell? Well let’s go get her then.” Sha said as she threw her emptied bottled water in the trash.

“I don’t care if we have to tie her ass to the trunk…she ain’t going out there by herself like that.” Kim said as the two began to make their way to the parking lot, only to find Snow and the group of people she was with gone.

“What the hell is wrong with that girl?” Kim said as she angrily pulled her phone out, storming to Asharia’s car.
*Miss J*
*Miss J*

Back to top Go down

Post  *Miss J* Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:04 pm

---

“You get a hold of her yet?” Sha asked, as she pulled out of the parking lot.

“Hell naw, she ain’t answering.” Kim said as she sat back in the passenger’s side with a sigh. “I’m gonna kill her when she gets back.”

“Well, what was the names of the people she was with? We can just go up there n see if anybody knows the peoples names, and then we can find her.”

“Man, she said the girl’s name was Ashli.” Kim said as she rubbed her temples.

“That ain’t no help. There’s a billion Ashli’s around here.”

“I know,” Kim replied, defeated.

“So now whatchu wanna do?”

“Let’s just go back to my house and wait up for her to call or something,” Kim replied, as she turned the radio on. “I promise I’ma stomp a hole in her ass when she gets back. I don’t know what her damn problem is.”

“Maybe she really like that guy…” Sha said, as she nodded her head to the music.

“I don’t give a damn, she’s being irresponsible as hell…ugh, what a shitty day.” Kim said as she reclined in the seat, closing her eyes, as they rode the rest of the way to her apartment in silence, with the radio occasionally playing familiar songs.

“Who's gonna take your place, there ain't nobody better, we belong together…” Mariah Carey sang through the speakers of Sha’s Civic.

“I hate that gotdamn song.” Sha said as she hit another button, changing the station.

“AY!” Kim yelled as she sat up.

“My bad..” Sha said as her mind wondered what was Cory doing. Was he thinking about her or still with his broke ass friends up in her house?

Sha shook her thoughts away just as her Nextel started ringing. “Who the hell is calling me from a 1-800 number?” She asked herself as she flipped her phone open. “Hello?”

“Asharia Anderson please?” The person on the other end asked.

“This is her, may I ask who’s speaking?” Sha asked, wondering who would be calling her from a 1-800 number at 2:30 in the morning.

“This Rebecca from ADT Security, we just wanted you to know that the police and fight fighters are in route to your residence and we advise you to stay calm.” The dispatcher said.

“POLICE?! FIREFIGHTERS?!? For what? What happened?” Sha yelled from the other end.

“What’s going on?” Kim asked as she sat up.

“Ma’am weren’t you aware of the fire? Your address is 3478 Glencoe Drive, correct?” She asked.

“Yes, that’s my address.” Sha yelled as she hit a U-turn in the whip, heading to her house.

“We tried the house phone and no one answered, this was the next number listed. We assumed you knew…”

“Unh thanks.” Sha said as she hit the end button on her phone.

Sha was doing 90 mph on the streets of her neighborhood. She pulled up to the curb and hopped out, finding Cory and his friends standing on the sidewalk watching the blaze.

“Cory, what the fuck happened?” Sha yelled as Kim followed close behind her friend.

“Mannn, its nothing Sha. We’ll get it fixed.” Cory said.

“ITS NOTHING?! How is it nothing when my gotdamn house is on fire?!” She yelled.

“Your house?! I paid for that shit. Da hell you talking about?” Cory asked.

“Look, I’m not about to argue. I just wanna know what happened.” Sha said as Cory walked away.

“I ain’t gotta answer you.” He said as he walked down the sidewalk.

“What the hell happened Tre?” Kim asked as Sha just watched Cory.

“After we got back from the studio, Cass ole stupid ass figured it would be funny if he lay down on the floor and blew circles in the air. His ass must’ve fell passed out cause the next thing we know the carpet and damn sofa was on fire. We all just rushed out as soon as possible.” Tre said shaking his head. “I’m sorry Sha.”

“I knew some stupid shit like this was gonna happen. Where Cassidy stupid ass at anyway?”

“Talking about he was going to get help.” Will said as they all shook their heads.

“Just like a guilty nigga to leave the crime scene.” Kim said as she watched the firemen put out the blaze on the right side of the house.

“CORY!!” Sha yelled after him.

“Man, Sha I’m not tryin to hear that shit right now aight.” He said as he kept walking.

“Where the hell are we supposed to live huh? I don’t need this shit right now. You know I’m tryin to open the café.” Sha said as she kept following him. “Now I gotta put my shit on hold so I can have somewhere to live.”

“I said I was gonna take care of it. All you care about is that damn café anyway.” He said as he turned around and got in her face.

“Oh, so what you wanna hit me now?!” Sha asked she as gritted her teeth.

“Man, fuck this shit.” He said as he kept walking.

“Gladly.” Sha said as she turned around and headed back to the others.
*Miss J*
*Miss J*

Back to top Go down

Post  *Miss J* Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:04 pm

---

“Now she know damn well that baby ain’t his.” Sha said sitting on Kim’s sofa eating a bowl of Fruit Loops as they watched the paternity test episodes of Maury Povich on a rainy Saturday morning. After the long night they’d had from the club to the fire incident at Asharia’s, they’d came straight Kim’s house and went to bed, with Sha sleeping in the guest room. Now here it was, ten a.m. and with less than six hours of sleep apiece, they were up and ready to complete the location plans for Mocha before they met with the realtors that evening.

“Sure ain’t, that baby don’t look nothing like him.” Kim said in agreement as she glanced up from Washington Daily newspaper.

“The results are in. And Patrick, you are NOT the father…” Maury said as the guy jumped up and ran across the stage giving high fives and pounds to the surrounding men in the audience.

“I knew it. And this broad been on here five times already.” Sha said, as she shook her head.

“That’s a damn shame.” Kim said, as she heard her front door unlock.

“Hey yall.” Snow said softly as she dragged into the living room en route to the bathroom.

“Mhmm. Have fun?” Kim asked not taking her eyes from the television.

“Girl yeah, I think I had too much fun, ‘cause it all caught up with me this morning.” Snow said as she went into the bathroom, closing the door.

“I swear that girl can’t handle no kinda liquor.” Kim said as she got up to check on her sister.

“Snow, you okay?” She asked, as she knocked on the door.

“Ye..yea..yeah I’m fine.” She said as she flushed the toilet.

“Good, so I won’t feel bad when I put my foot in your ass when you come out.”

“Oh God, Kim stop yelling, I got a headache.” Snow said as she grabbed a towel and turned the shower water on.

“I’m not yelling, that’s just that hangover kicking yo’ ass. So I’ll be nice, and I,” She said, as she stopped to grab some stainless steel pan lids from the kitchen, “Won’t,” she added as she banged them together outside the door with each word. “make…any…more…noise!” She said as Sha sat on the couch laughing her ass off.

“Man, Kim you play too much.” Snow whined as she stepped in the shower.

“That’s whatcho ass get…” Kim replied, as she walked off, placing the lids back in the cabinet, and finding her seat back on the couch.

“You bout as ignorant as hell for that one. I gotta do that to Cory one of these days when he roll in at wee hours talking bout he hung over.” Sha said with a giggle.

“Forget that, you needa hit him upside his big ass head with one of those mofos. Rude ass mothafucka. I wanted to slap his ass last night for acting like that.”

“He only acted like that ‘cause his boys was over, and I’m sure Barry had some shit to say. That’s why I’m done with his dumb ass. I can’t be with nobody that let they friends tell him what to do.”

“Naw, that nigga’s just a selfish asshole if you ask me. Everything always gotta go around what’s convenient for him, but I’m not even about to have this conversation with you ‘cause we always end up arguing about it.”

“Man, speaking of assholes. Don’t get me started on Ray’s stupid ass coming up here on the second floor balcony talking that bullshit.” Sha replied, holding in a laugh.

“I know right, what I wanna know is how did his monkey ass get up on the second floor? And then the nerve of this nigga tryna call me a stupid ass ‘cause I ain’t accepting his sorry ass excuses for fucking other women.”

“Well you must not be that damn stupid for him to be blowing up your damn phone like that last night and leaving all them pitiful ass messages.” Sha said as she reached for the cordless. “I bet this is how his ass was.” She said as she began to slouch on the sofa, making a pouty-looking face as she put the phone to her ear. “Aye…Kim baby I’m sorry, you know I love you so much, and when I drink, I don’t know what I be doing, I just be blanking out, you know? I love you okay and..just call me back okay? I’m so sorry…” Sha said in mockery of Raymond as Kim hit her with a pillow.

“Shut yo ass up!” Kim yelled as they both began to laugh.

“Shhhh! Yall loud!” Snow said, finally emerging from the bathroom in oversized black sweatpants and a pink tee.

“Man, Snow don’t even start, take yo’ ol hungover ass to bed.” Kim said as she waved her off.

“Trust me, I am. Wheww.” Snow said as she stretched, making her way towards Kim’s room.

“Ugh, I hope you wrapped it up, nasty.” Kim said, rolling her eyes as she and Asharia watched Snow walk through the hallway.

“Man whatchu talkin’ bout shawty?” Snow said defensively.

“You’ve got the wobble-walk jump-off goin’ on…yo’ ass was doing something last night, and I know don’t nobody round here own a horse sooo you tell me.” Sha joked as her and Kim smirked.

“Mannn, whatever, yall get on my nerves.” Snow said, running her fingers through her shoulder length mane.

“Whatever nasty.” Kim said as Snow flicked her off before heading to the room.

“That’s YOUR sister.” Sha said as Kim shook her head.

“Aye you can’t choose who you related to.” Kim joked as Sha shook her head.

“Anyways,” Sha began as she glanced at her watch. “Let’s go finish this location setting thing so we can get it over with. I figured if we go and get this done by noon we can go shop a little or somethin’ and have lunch before meeting those realtors.”
“Good idea.”

“You still got Ray’s card?”

“And you know this. Mannnn.” Kim replied in her best Smokey voice.

“Hell, then let’s go!” Sha said as she jumped up to put their cereal bowls in the sink.
*Miss J*
*Miss J*

Back to top Go down

Post  *Miss J* Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:06 pm

"Well this is the last location ladies." Allison, the realtor said as her, Kim, and Sha walked around what used to be a book store. "You can easily knock down these walks to open up the room a lil more. The storage room can be turned into a kitchen. Its all gonna take some time."

"True." Kim said nodding before turning to Sha. "So, what you think?"

"I like it." Sha said. "Plus its in an urban community. A couple of minutes from our homes."

"So is that a yes?" Allison asked.

"A yes from me. Sha?" Kim asked.

"You got my vote."

"Well we can head back to my office and review all the paper work, so you girls can get started on Mocha as soon as possible." Allison said smiling. "Say in about 20 minutes?"

"Yeah, we'll meet you there." Kim said before Allison left. "I can't wait." Kim said jumping up and down. "Sha you ok? If you don't like the place we can stop Allison…"

"Girl no, I love it. I'm just still upset with Cory. He hasn't even called today." Sha began. "Like it he doesn't even care."

"You surprised? Dudes don't feel." Kim reminded her.

"I know, I know." Sha said. "Come on let's go so we can celebrate later."

As they walked outside, they noticed a group of guys hanging out in front of the barber shop, which was Mocha's new neighbor.

"Ay ay check it." Kim heard one of the guys say. "Sup cutie?" He asked as he licked his lips.

"Heyy." Kim said laughing at him.

"Yall buying that joint?" A brownskinned boy with hazel eyes and a fade asked.

"Yeah, that's us." Sha said.

"What? Its gonna be another Beauty shop?" Another one asked.

"Actually, no." Kim replied. "A café."

"Oh that's cool. Yall gon play some jazz sometimes? So I can get on the mic and seduce the women." The one with the hazel said as one of the guys pushed him.

”Shad, shut yo ole soft ass up. Nigga can't hold a tone. But ay, what yall getting into tonight?" He asked.

"Umm we don't know yall. Come on Kim." Sha said pulling Kim towards the car.

"Hold on Sha. They gonna be our neighbors, so we might as well mingle right?" Kim whispered.

"I guess." Sha said rolling her eyes.

"Plus they cute girl, stop tripping." Kim said. "I'm Kim and this is Sha. So what yall got up for the tonight?"

"We throwing my cousin, Marq a birthday party here tonight. He's the owner of the shop." A skinny guy with a fade, several tattoos and a slight gap in his teeth said.

"Yeah, cuz doing it real big tonight. Yall should come by." Hazel eyes said.

"We might be back by, but we planned on celebrating ourselves. Since we did just buy our place." Sha said.

"Oh yall a couple?" A tall guy with boy-like features and a heavy Jersey accent asked.

"HELL NAW!!" Kim and Sha said in unison.

"Oh aight, just checking cause yall too cute for all that." He said laughing.

"But the party starts at 10pm so drop by." The skinny one said.

"We will. See ya later." Kim said as they climbed in her truck and sped off.

---

“Man where is that girl at?” Kim said, sitting at the dining room table eating some take-out Chinese as she glanced at the clock. “It’s eight o’clock, and she ain’t been home since we got back, not to mention she ain’t called.”

“Man you know Snow is always on the go, she probably off with those people at the club the other night.” Sha said as she took a sip of her iced tea.

“Mhmm, I know. I talked to Moma today and she said she saw Britt’s grades from school…she fell to a 1.7, so she on academic probation next semester. That is if she goes back to school. It took me ten minutes to stop her from cussing at me like I knew about her not going to class and shit.”

“Damn, a 1.7 can get her kicked out of the Business program if she don’t get her shit together.” Sha said wide-eyed.

“I know.” Kim said, rolling her eyes. “So we goin to that party or not?” She asked, as Sha nodded.

“Girl yeah, you know I’m game-“ She began as she glanced out the window.

“What? Who out there? Kim said as she got up to look.

“Cory’s black ass.” Sha said as she slid into her shoes. “Lemme go see what he want.” She said rolling her eyes. “I’ll be right back.” She said before stepping outside.

“Mhmm.” Kim said, knowing damn well Cory was gonna mess up their plans.

---

“What do you want Cory?” Sha asked as she stood outside in the yard with her arms crossed.

“Look, I’m sorry aight?” Cory replied as she leaned against his midnight blue 2005 Impala, adjusting his NY fitted cap before jamming his hands into his pockets.

“Heard it before.” Sha said with a exaggerated sigh.

“What more do you want me to say?” He said before pointing to his car. “You see Cassidy and them gone.”

“Yeah you only seem to work things out when its convenient for you, and I just don’t have the time nor patience to deal with that anymore. So, I’ll talk to you when its convenient for me, ‘cause I have something to do.” She said before turning to head up the stairs.

“Aye come on baby, don’t even be like that shorty.” Cory said, grabbing her hand, pulling her back to him.

“I ain’t being like nothing Cory.” Sha replied with a sigh.

“Yeah you are. You wylin’ ri now. All I wanna do is talk about us. I’ve had some people come over and work on the house today, and it should be finished by the end of the week. I know I said some fucked up shit the other day, and that’s why I’m here, ‘cause I care about you and your feelings, knahmean? So I have one question to ask. Is what you have going on tonight more important that us?” He asked with an inquisitive expression on his face.

“Well,” She said as she thought about the party invitation from the guys, “no, it’s not as important but-“

“Well if its not that important, then let’s go.” Cory said, cutting her off as he opened the passenger side door.

“But I already said-“

“You love me right?” Cory asked as he looked at her from the other side of the car.

“Yeah you know I do but-“

“Well if you love me like you say you do, then you’d get in the car, so we can talk about our problems.” He cut her off again, giving her the guilt trip as she stood in place debating on what to do.

“Well let me go tell Kim I’ll talk to her later…” Sha said as her voice trailed off, falling for his mind games once again.

“Aight.” He said as he got in the driver’s side.

“Hey Kim,” Sha said as she peeked inside the house, “I’m not gonna be able to make it to that party tonight so I’ma talk to you later okay?”

Kim rolled her eyes and looked at her. “Lemme guess, you going somewhere with Cory.”

“Well, yeah, I mean he wants to talk about us and-“

“Mhmm.” Kim said as she cut her off and continued to eat her Chinese food.

“I’m sorry, I’ll call you later aight?”

“Whatever.” Kim said nonchalantly as Sha frowned.

“Goodnight Kim.” She said before closing the door and she heard the car pull out of the driveway and down the street.

“Now what am I gonna do.” Kim muttered to herself as she picked up her cell phone and skimmed through her phonebook, pausing at the name Raymond. She stared at the name for a few minutes before pressing send.

“Ugh.” She sighed as she hit end before the call rang through. “I’m going to that damn party.” She said as she called Snow, only to get her voicemail.

“This dumbass girl…” She said to herself as she continued to go through her phone, finding Kara’s name.

“I know she’s game.” Kim said to herself before pressing send.
*Miss J*
*Miss J*

Back to top Go down

Post  SoGlamorized Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:34 pm

BUMP
UP
MY
lol
SoGlamorized
SoGlamorized
Admin

https://teenageloveaffair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down