The Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erica Kane (another THROWBACK)

2 posters

Go down

Erica Kane (another THROWBACK) Empty Erica Kane (another THROWBACK)

Post  *Miss J* Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:48 pm

This one is kinda sentimental to me

*wipes a tear*

It's the story that put me on the map (Kimma remember the bbs fanfic awards?) I think Snow got 1st place..shii we were somewhere in the top 10...lol (throws up the e|x|p sign)... hell anyways Kim nigga I hope you still have some of your stories saved =x.

-posting soon-
*Miss J*
*Miss J*

http://www.myspace.com/sounpredictable84

Back to top Go down

Erica Kane (another THROWBACK) Empty Re: Erica Kane (another THROWBACK)

Post  *Miss J* Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:06 pm

K yall

Bear with me, cause there's some grammar probs & some shii I don't feel like fixing =x If there's something you don't understand, just ask lol cuz i remember copying this straight from the board when my computer crashed =x

The more I look @ this story, the more I dislike it for some reason (wrote this in like 02-03), but any damn way I'ma stop talking and just post the mofo.
*Miss J*
*Miss J*

Back to top Go down

Post  *Miss J* Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:08 pm

This is the story of a beautiful, talented young lady who had it all, money, fame, and all the finer things in life…at every man or woman’s expense, too much was never enough and she used everyone and everything to get to the “top” and paid the ultimate price….

This is the story of Erica Kane…

------

*@ Cemetery*

Many people stand around, including celebrities and media as the pallbearers prepare to lower a beautiful young woman into the Earth….

A little girl about the age of 5 shifts her weight as she holds onto her brother’s hand.

“Omari, you still haven’t told me who she was!” she says as she tugs on his Armani suit…

“Shhhh…Cherika,” she says, shushing her.

They continue to stand as the brisk breeze brushes against them.

“But, I wanna know! I seen her before…” she replies, impatiently.

He sighed, and ignored her for a few more minutes until the ceremony is over as they walked through the frenzied media…

“Mr. Grandberry, is it true that you were romantically involved w. the late Erica Kane?” A reporter asks, as they pass through. Omari grits his teeth, grabs Cherika’s hand, and continues to walk on as they follow…

“Step back please…He will not be answering any questions.” A spokesperson says, in a rush to get to the parking lot.

They reach O’s chauffeur and get into a black BMW and leave.

Many follow after them and many other reporters speak to the other well know people at the funeral.

“Mr. Houston, we know that you were romantically involved with Miss Kane while you were filming Quiet Storm …how do you feel about this untimely…” Another reporter began to ask as the well-known actor, Jarell Houston himself, glared at them.

“Man get that shit outta my face, man,” he began, pushing the camera out of his face, quickly brushing past several groups of reporters from different news channels, making a beeline for his Mercedes Benz SL 500…

Meanwhile, a well known NBA star pulls down his Atl. Hawks baseball cap in a failed attempt to dodge the media…

”Dreux! Mr.Frederic! We know this is your 3rd year in the NBA and you’ve been selected to 2 all star games…Is it true…” some lady began, holding a tape recorder near his face..

“Ugh! Will yall jus leave mah brother alone! Damn!” A young girl about the age of 17 exclaims, as she opened the door to the passenger side of his silver, BMW 330Ci.

“It’s aight Rayna, jus get in the car…” He replies to his younger sister, undaunted by the cameras.

“Can we GO now?” she asks, buckling her seatbelt as she glanced over to him.

Dreux glanced at her as he turned the ignition on, and sped off onto the intersection.

“I KNEW something would happen to her ass sooner or later,” Rayna mumbled under her breath

“Rayna…Just chill, aight?” Dreux said to her as she scoffed.

“Okay, Dreux, damn…” she replied, as she began to stare out the window.

“Shy’la! Kara! Can we speak with you?” A flock of reporters began, as they made a beeline for the two magazine editors…

The two sighed and looked at each other…

“We are speaking w. the editor in chief from Vibe Magazine…Shy’la Mitchell and one of the editors from The Source…Kara Bryant.” One began as the cameras began to roll on them.

“Yes?” Shy’la began.

“You knew Erica Kane right?”

“Yes I did…” she replied.

“You too Miss Bryant?” the young reporter asked.

“Yeah,” she replied as she looked at her watch.

“She modeled for you guys a few times…do you know what is goin on between her and some of the other models and entertainers…say for instance, Asharia James…or even Omari Grandberry…” She began, in an attempt to dig for dirt.

“I’m not gonna speak on that at all.” Shy’la says, turning away…

“Asharia and Omari are friends of mine and so was Erica…out of respect for all three I’m not saying anything…” Kara added.

” Was Erica the cause for their break-up?” The lady pressed.

“I said we’re not speaking on it…” Shy’la spoke in a slightly firmer tone.

“Well do you know any information on Jewel Johnson and her whereabouts and reason for not being here?” the reported asked.

“She is away at her job, like I am about to be. Goodbye,” Kara said to the people, as she walked off to the parking lot.

“No more questions please.” Shy’la says, as she goes to the car opposite of Kara.

“Them people piss me off!” Kara began.

“Girl me too.” Shy’la agreed.

A young guy about the age of Erica…23 to be exact sits in his silver Cadillac Escalade alongside his wife, Ashli.

“Mr. Thorton…is it true that you had an affair w. Erica Kane?” The same reporter began, as she stood outside the window

“Yall mothafuckas have NO decency!” De’Mario began as he cursed out the woman, upset at the rude question being asked.

Ashli rolled her eyes at the reporter and held her tongue…

Another reporter headed over to Ashli Thorton’s side of the car, “How do you feel about the death of your husband’s mistress?” she asked, placing her hand on the window frame.

“UGH!” Ashli exclaimed, in disgust.

“So you didn’t like her too much, huh?” She asked. “Can we get details?”

Ashli glared at the lady and slapped the pen from her hand, onto the ground, and rolled the lady’s hand up in the window…

The lady looked at her in shock mouth gaped open and all.

“Did that answer your question?” Ashli asked, rolling the window back down.

“Yea,” she scoffed, rubbing her wrist and walking away…

“Was that really necessary? We could get sued for that shit,” De’Mario says, as he turned the ignition.

“Was it necessary for you to sleep with that bitch?” Ashli retorted.

“Damn, here we go…” he says as they drive off.

With Omari and his sister…

“Omari, when do Ashari come back from Ti JONNA?” she asks as she clicks her heels on the stool.

“Uh, she should be back from TIJUANA sometime tonight, Cherika, she had a photo shoot with Vibe magazine.” He replied, tossing her a Sunny Delight.

“O, how come Ash ain’t come to Miz E’s funeral? Is she staying here tonight?” she asks in between sips of her juice.

“Asharia didn’t talk to Erica too much, Rika.”

“Oh, why?” she asks unknowingly..

“Ey, it’s grown folks bizness, aight?” he replies, irritated.

“Mom says Miss E was a hoochie mama.” She says matter-of-factly.

“Aight, that’s enough.” he shoots her a warning look.

“Well is Ash stayin tha night here?” “She never does any more.” She asks eagerly.

“If she wants to…” he answers and goes into thought…I hope so…I messed up sooo bad.
*Miss J*
*Miss J*

Back to top Go down

Post  *Miss J* Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:09 pm

Tiajuana, Mexico

5 feature models are standing out on the boardwalk for Kimora Lee’s Baby Phat spring collection.

Asharia and Jewel sit on a bench in the sun being attentive to the photographer…

“Okay, that was good…Take ten and go the trailer for an outfit change,” The photographer said to the girls.

“Whew, damn it’s hot, I’m ready to go back to the NY.” Jewel began, as she stood up.

Asharia smiled as she took a sip of her Aquafina, as they head back to the clothing trailer…

“Ey, Ash, what’s up with you?” “You been quiet all damn day…” she says as she turns on the TV. “They got Erica funeral all over the TV today and shit.” Jewel asked, skimming through the channels.

Asharia sighed and sank into her chair as Stephanie started on her hair.

“Aahhh…I see, Erica is why you been funny all day.” Jewel said, looking at her expression.

“I guess…so, did I get any phone calls?” Asharia replied with a sigh, changing the subject.

“Yea, Cherika called like 4 times…I saw her on TV w. her rockhead brother…” Steph replied.

“Aww!” she replied in adoration… “I wish they wouldn’t put her on camera though…why’d he bring her there anyway?”

Jewel shrugged and replied, “It was a damn shame what happened to her though.”

“Yes it was.” Steph agreed, as she began to pin Asharia’s hair up.

“To be honest, I wasn’t surprised at all.” Asharia snapped, slinking back into her chair.

”Shit, me either,” Jewel added.

*Miss J*
*Miss J*

Back to top Go down

Post  *Miss J* Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:10 pm

4 years earlier…

Erica

Here I am, packing up my stuff in my Gucci bags as my now ex-boyfriend is pleading with me to stay…Don’t get me wrong, Dreux is a good guy, but UGH, I love no man…Don’t get me wrong, I’m not one of them scorned ass girls or anything…I jus don’t see the use in them right now in my life…Most men…or should I say all men are attracted to me in some way, but like I said before I have no use for them, especially if they don’t have no money. I see it like this, guys just want some ass from some broad. So it’s a use/use situation.

“Why are you doin this Erica? We been together for too long…” Dreux began, looking me in th eyes.

“Look Dreux, it’s not gonna work out, okay? My agent Giorgio called, all my work and shit paid off! I’m goin to some photo shoot for Seventeen magazine.” I say as I continue to pick up my things…

“We been together for a year now…And you telling me it’s over just cuz you have a photo shoot?” he asks angrily.

I sigh…

“You haven’t been drafted yet, have you? NO! I don’t have time to sit here and live out your stupid ass dream fantasies…You wanna stay in school…Do it! But do it alone cuz it’s over.”

“Da Fuck is that supposed to mean? I’m a damn sophomore at one of the biggest schools in Chicago…Marquette! I’ma do tha smart thing and finish all four years so I have something to fall back on! Why won’t you wait?!” Dreux asked, obviously hurt by my remarks.

“Ugh, Dreux, you don’t get it…you are broke!” I say and then I laugh… “Me being a top prospect’s girl got me enough publicity to get out there…”

“Oh, so you sayin you used me?!” Dreux, began, as his temper began to get the best of him.

“Naw, nigga, I won’t say all that but you got me at a starting point” I say as I head toward the door…

“What the fuck kinda shit is that to say?! Did you even care about me? Grimey ass shit…I don’t believe this!” he replied, with this pitiful look on his face…”I did everything for yo ass!”

I stop at the door and slowly turn around and look at him….he’s sooooo damn pathetic…
*Miss J*
*Miss J*

Back to top Go down

Post  SoGlamorized Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:54 pm

Awww I remember the awards! -tear- lmao I had some folks mad at me! Post the rest heffa!
SoGlamorized
SoGlamorized
Admin

https://teenageloveaffair.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down